Research analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Ayala Pharmaceuticals (OTCMKTS:ADXS – Get Rating) in a research note issued on Friday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the biotechnology company’s stock.
Ayala Pharmaceuticals Price Performance
Ayala Pharmaceuticals stock opened at $1.55 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of $2.81 million, a P/E ratio of -0.17 and a beta of 2.44. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $1.61 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.68. Ayala Pharmaceuticals has a 52-week low of $1.00 and a 52-week high of $10.80.
Ayala Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ayala Pharmaceuticals (ADXS)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Ayala Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ayala Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.