Equities research analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of GEE Group (NYSE:JOB – Get Rating) in a report issued on Sunday. The brokerage set a “buy” rating on the stock.
GEE Group Stock Down 2.4 %
Shares of NYSE JOB opened at $0.37 on Friday. GEE Group has a fifty-two week low of $0.36 and a fifty-two week high of $0.80. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $0.47 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.59. The firm has a market cap of $42.35 million, a PE ratio of 12.34, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.49 and a beta of 1.71.
About GEE Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GEE Group (JOB)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for GEE Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GEE Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.