Research analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Great Panther Mining (NYSE:GPL – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Sunday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Great Panther Mining Stock Performance
NYSE:GPL opened at $0.19 on Friday. Great Panther Mining has a one year low of $0.19 and a one year high of $5.10. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $0.19 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.27.
About Great Panther Mining
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Great Panther Mining (GPL)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Great Panther Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Great Panther Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.