Hammerhead Energy Inc. (NASDAQ:HHRS – Get Rating) rose 3.2% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $6.65 and last traded at $6.45. Approximately 7,538 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average daily volume of 165,431 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.25.
Hammerhead Energy Stock Up 11.0 %
About Hammerhead Energy
Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation IV is a blank check company. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or related business combination with one or more businesses. Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation IV is based in Menlo Park, California.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hammerhead Energy (HHRS)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Hammerhead Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hammerhead Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.