Internet Initiative Japan Inc. (OTCMKTS:IIJIY – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week high on Friday . The company traded as high as $40.96 and last traded at $40.62, with a volume of 4674 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $40.20.
Internet Initiative Japan Trading Up 1.0 %
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $38.07 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $34.91. The company has a market capitalization of $3.80 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 26.21 and a beta of 0.65. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04, a quick ratio of 1.36 and a current ratio of 1.40.
Internet Initiative Japan Company Profile
Internet Initiative Japan Inc engages in the provision of Internet connectivity and wide area network services; network systems construction, operation and maintenance; and telecommunications equipment. It operates through the Network Service and Systems Integration (SI), and Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Operation segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Internet Initiative Japan (IIJIY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Internet Initiative Japan Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Internet Initiative Japan and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.