Lavoro Limited (NASDAQ:LVRO – Get Rating) fell 10.8% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $6.63 and last traded at $6.66. 18,217 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 91% from the average session volume of 199,729 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.47.
Lavoro Trading Down 13.0 %
TPB Acquisition Corporation I is a blank check company. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or related business combination with one or more businesses. TPB Acquisition Corporation I is based in San Francisco, California.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lavoro (LVRO)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Lavoro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lavoro and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.