StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of LiqTech International (NYSE:LIQT – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Sunday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the stock.
LiqTech International Trading Down 0.3 %
Shares of NYSE:LIQT opened at $0.46 on Friday. LiqTech International has a fifty-two week low of $0.35 and a fifty-two week high of $5.70. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.49. The company has a market cap of $20.19 million, a P/E ratio of -0.84 and a beta of 1.13.
LiqTech International Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LiqTech International (LIQT)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for LiqTech International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LiqTech International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.