Equities research analysts at Clarus Securities assumed coverage on shares of Lithium Ionic (OTCMKTS:LTHCF – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Friday, The Fly reports. The firm set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Lithium Ionic Stock Up 0.9 %
Shares of OTCMKTS LTHCF opened at $1.51 on Friday. Lithium Ionic has a twelve month low of $0.67 and a twelve month high of $3.00.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lithium Ionic (LTHCF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
Receive News & Ratings for Lithium Ionic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lithium Ionic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.