LiveWire Group, Inc. (NYSE:LVWR – Get Rating)’s stock price gapped up prior to trading on Friday . The stock had previously closed at $6.84, but opened at $7.25. LiveWire Group shares last traded at $7.25, with a volume of 159 shares.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Citigroup cut their price objective on shares of LiveWire Group from $8.70 to $7.50 and set a “neutral” rating on the stock in a research note on Tuesday, February 7th.
LiveWire Group Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $6.57.
Institutional Trading of LiveWire Group
LiveWire Group Company Profile
LiveWire Group, Inc engages in the manufacturing of electric motorcycles in North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and Asia Pacific regions. It offers its products under the LiveWire brand name. The company has strategic partnerships with Harley-Davidson, Inc and the KYMCO Group. LiveWire Group, Inc was founded in 2010 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LiveWire Group (LVWR)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for LiveWire Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LiveWire Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.