Chesswood Group (OTCMKTS:CHWWF – Get Rating) had its target price decreased by investment analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$13.00 to C$12.00 in a research note issued to investors on Friday, The Fly reports.
Chesswood Group Price Performance
CHWWF opened at $6.91 on Friday. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $8.44 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $8.66. Chesswood Group has a 1-year low of $7.02 and a 1-year high of $12.15.
About Chesswood Group
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Chesswood Group (CHWWF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Chesswood Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chesswood Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.