Analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Argo Group International (NASDAQ:ARGO – Get Rating) in a report issued on Friday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Argo Group International Stock Down 0.5 %
Shares of ARGO stock opened at $28.90 on Friday. Argo Group International has a 1-year low of $19.00 and a 1-year high of $45.26. The company has a market cap of $1.01 billion, a PE ratio of -5.44 and a beta of 0.99. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.37, a current ratio of 0.63 and a quick ratio of 0.63.
Argo Group International Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Argo Group International (ARGO)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Argo Group International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Argo Group International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.