WPP plc (NASDAQ:WPP – Get Rating)’s stock price gapped down before the market opened on Friday . The stock had previously closed at $57.47, but opened at $55.61. WPP shares last traded at $55.47, with a volume of 13,409 shares changing hands.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, StockNews.com assumed coverage on WPP in a report on Thursday. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
WPP Price Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $54.48.
WPP Plc is a creative transformation company, which engages in the provision of communications services. It operates through the following segments: Global Integrated Agencies, Public Relations, and Specialist Agencies. The Global Integrated Agencies segment offers creative services including advertising, marketing, and brand strategies and campaigns across all media.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WPP (WPP)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for WPP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WPP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.