Investment analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Contango Oil & Gas (NYSE:MCF – Get Rating) in a report released on Monday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Contango Oil & Gas Price Performance
Shares of NYSE MCF opened at $3.22 on Monday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $3.22 and a two-hundred day moving average of $3.22. Contango Oil & Gas has a 52-week low of $1.58 and a 52-week high of $6.94.
Contango Oil & Gas Company Profile
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Contango Oil & Gas (MCF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/1 – 5/5
- It’s Time To Check Into Booking.Com
- Shopify Delivers Growth And Efficiency; Shares Surge
- Advanced Micro Devices Bullish Reversal Is Still In Play
- Broadcom Shares Trade In Tight Range Ahead Of Q2 Earnings Report
Receive News & Ratings for Contango Oil & Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Contango Oil & Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.