The Valens Company Inc. (OTCMKTS:VLNCF – Get Rating) shares fell 7.9% on Monday . The stock traded as low as $1.38 and last traded at $1.41. 294,500 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 7% from the average session volume of 274,854 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.53.
Valens Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.94 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.85.
Valens Company Profile
The Valens Company Inc, engages in the development and manufacturing of cannabinoid based products. The company operates through Cannabis Operations and Analytical Testing segments. The Cannabis Operation segment provides extraction, post processing, and white label manufacturing under the standard processing and standard cultivation license issued by Health Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Valens (VLNCF)
- Is the Electric Vehicle Movement Losing Steam?
- 3 High-Yield Banks Insiders Are Buying
- Will ChatGPT Be the Final Nail in the Coffin for Chegg?
- Is the Market Reacting Too Negatively to Pinterest Earnings?
- More Analysts Should See Energizer Holdings As A Buy: Here Is Why
Receive News & Ratings for Valens Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Valens and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.