Shares of Abacus Health Products Inc (OTCMKTS:ABAHF – Get Rating) traded down 5.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $4.60 and last traded at $4.84. 9,300 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 9% from the average session volume of 10,164 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.10.
Abacus Health Products Price Performance
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $4.84 and a 200-day moving average price of $4.84.
Abacus Health Products Company Profile
Abacus Health Products, Inc manufactures and sells over-the-counter (OTC) topical formulations infused with cannabidiol (CBD) extracted from hemps. The company offers CBD CLINIC line of products for relief from acute musculoskeletal and joint pain, which includes analgesic ointments, creams, and pain sticks, as well as analgesic massage oils.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Abacus Health Products (ABAHF)
- How to Buy Southwest Airlines Stock
- Lucid Group Bottomed, But The Outlook Remains Cloudy
- Shoals Technology is an EV and Solar Play Just Getting Started
- Under Armour May Have Just Bottomed
- Skyworks Solutions: Another Crack in the Consumer Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Abacus Health Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Abacus Health Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.