Bridger Aerospace Group (NASDAQ:BAER – Get Rating) will be issuing its quarterly earnings data after the market closes on Friday, May 12th.
Bridger Aerospace Group (NASDAQ:BAER – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Monday, March 20th. The company reported ($0.57) EPS for the quarter. The business had revenue of $1.11 million for the quarter.
Bridger Aerospace Group Stock Up 1.3 %
NASDAQ:BAER opened at $4.83 on Wednesday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $4.68. Bridger Aerospace Group has a 12 month low of $3.26 and a 12 month high of $25.90.
Bridger Aerospace Group Company Profile
Jack Creek Investment Corp. is a blank check company. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or related business combination with one or more businesses. Jack Creek Investment Corp. is based in New York.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bridger Aerospace Group (BAER)
- How to Buy Southwest Airlines Stock
- Lucid Group Bottomed, But The Outlook Remains Cloudy
- Shoals Technology is an EV and Solar Play Just Getting Started
- Under Armour May Have Just Bottomed
- Skyworks Solutions: Another Crack in the Consumer Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Bridger Aerospace Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bridger Aerospace Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.