Thunder Mountain Gold, Inc. (OTCMKTS:THMG – Get Rating)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.09 and traded as low as $0.07. Thunder Mountain Gold shares last traded at $0.08, with a volume of 30,667 shares traded.
Thunder Mountain Gold Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.10 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.09.
About Thunder Mountain Gold
Thunder Mountain Gold, Inc operates as a mineral exploration company, which engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of premier precious and base metal properties. Its projects include South Mountain located southwest of Boise, Idaho and Trout Creek located in Nevada. The company was founded on November 9, 1935 and is headquartered in Boise, ID.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Thunder Mountain Gold (THMG)
- How to Buy Southwest Airlines Stock
- Lucid Group Bottomed, But The Outlook Remains Cloudy
- Shoals Technology is an EV and Solar Play Just Getting Started
- Under Armour May Have Just Bottomed
- Skyworks Solutions: Another Crack in the Consumer Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Thunder Mountain Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thunder Mountain Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.