Equitable Financial Corp. (OTCMKTS:EQFN – Get Rating) crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $12.11 and traded as low as $11.28. Equitable Financial shares last traded at $11.28, with a volume of 100 shares trading hands.
Equitable Financial Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.62, a current ratio of 1.05 and a quick ratio of 1.05. The company’s 50 day moving average is $12.11 and its two-hundred day moving average is $12.57.
About Equitable Financial
Equitable Financial Corp. operates as a holding company. Through its subsidiary Equitable Bank, it provides personal and business banking, and wealth management. The firm operates through the following portfolio segments: Commercial, Agricultural, Residential Real Estate, and Other. Equitable Financial was founded in 1882 and is headquartered in Grand Island, NE.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Equitable Financial (EQFN)
- Occidental Petroleum: Will Buffet Buy More?
- 5 Best Healthcare Sector ETFs
- Electronic Arts Has Game But Can Share Price Move Higher?
- Wendy’s May Have Just Become A Value Play
- Rivian Leads EV Startups But Will The Stock Move Higher?
Receive News & Ratings for Equitable Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Equitable Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.