ADVA Optical Networking SE (OTCMKTS:ADVOF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,600 shares, an increase of 1,500.0% from the April 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.3 days.
ADVA Optical Networking Price Performance
ADVA Optical Networking stock opened at $21.81 on Thursday. The company has a market cap of $1.13 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 31.16 and a beta of 1.02. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $23.30 and its 200 day moving average is $22.34. ADVA Optical Networking has a 52-week low of $16.36 and a 52-week high of $23.78.
About ADVA Optical Networking
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ADVA Optical Networking (ADVOF)
- Occidental Petroleum: Will Buffet Buy More?
- 5 Best Healthcare Sector ETFs
- Electronic Arts Has Game But Can Share Price Move Higher?
- Wendy’s May Have Just Become A Value Play
- Rivian Leads EV Startups But Will The Stock Move Higher?
Receive News & Ratings for ADVA Optical Networking Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADVA Optical Networking and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.