Agronomics Limited (OTCMKTS:AGNMF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 40,400 shares, a decline of 44.8% from the April 15th total of 73,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 25,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.6 days.
Agronomics Price Performance
Agronomics stock opened at 0.15 on Friday. The business’s fifty day moving average is 0.15 and its two-hundred day moving average is 0.16. Agronomics has a 52 week low of 0.12 and a 52 week high of 0.27.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Agronomics (AGNMF)
- Thinking Of Buying The Dip On JD.com? Consider This First
- Wynn Resorts: A Winning Bet for 2023
- A Royally Good Time To Buy The Walt Disney Company
- 3 Surprising Stocks Leading Growth Over Value
- Copa Holdings Is Looking For A Comeback, Its Dividend Agrees
Receive News & Ratings for Agronomics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Agronomics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.