Fosterville South Exploration Ltd. (OTCMKTS:FSXLF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 27,300 shares, an increase of 2,630.0% from the April 15th total of 1,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 140,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Fosterville South Exploration Stock Down 6.5 %
Shares of OTCMKTS FSXLF opened at 0.37 on Friday. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is 0.41 and its two-hundred day moving average price is 0.35. Fosterville South Exploration has a one year low of 0.20 and a one year high of 0.58.
About Fosterville South Exploration
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fosterville South Exploration (FSXLF)
- Thinking Of Buying The Dip On JD.com? Consider This First
- Wynn Resorts: A Winning Bet for 2023
- A Royally Good Time To Buy The Walt Disney Company
- 3 Surprising Stocks Leading Growth Over Value
- Copa Holdings Is Looking For A Comeback, Its Dividend Agrees
Receive News & Ratings for Fosterville South Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fosterville South Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.