Ocean Thermal Energy Co. (OTCMKTS:CPWR – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 20,000 shares, an increase of 3,900.0% from the April 15th total of 500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 108,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Ocean Thermal Energy Price Performance
Shares of CPWR opened at $0.01 on Friday. The business has a 50-day moving average of $0.01 and a 200 day moving average of $0.01. Ocean Thermal Energy has a fifty-two week low of $0.01 and a fifty-two week high of $0.04.
About Ocean Thermal Energy
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ocean Thermal Energy (CPWR)
- Thinking Of Buying The Dip On JD.com? Consider This First
- Wynn Resorts: A Winning Bet for 2023
- A Royally Good Time To Buy The Walt Disney Company
- 3 Surprising Stocks Leading Growth Over Value
- Copa Holdings Is Looking For A Comeback, Its Dividend Agrees
Receive News & Ratings for Ocean Thermal Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ocean Thermal Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.