Resolute Mining Limited (OTCMKTS:RMGGF – Get Rating) shares dropped 9.4% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.31 and last traded at $0.31. Approximately 7,777 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 44% from the average daily volume of 13,844 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.34.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Berenberg Bank increased their target price on Resolute Mining from GBX 24 ($0.30) to GBX 25 ($0.32) in a research report on Thursday, March 30th.
Resolute Mining Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.28 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.20.
About Resolute Mining
Resolute Mining Ltd. operates as a holding company, which engages in exploration, development, and operation of gold mines across Australia and Africa. Its portfolio include Syama, which is located in the south of Mali in West Africa; Mako, which is located in eastern Senegal in West Africa; and Bibiani, which is located in the western region of Ghana in West Africa.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Resolute Mining (RMGGF)
- Thinking Of Buying The Dip On JD.com? Consider This First
- Wynn Resorts: A Winning Bet for 2023
- A Royally Good Time To Buy The Walt Disney Company
- 3 Surprising Stocks Leading Growth Over Value
- Copa Holdings Is Looking For A Comeback, Its Dividend Agrees
Receive News & Ratings for Resolute Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Resolute Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.