Rockhopper Exploration plc (OTCMKTS:RCKHF – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 4.3% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $0.20 and last traded at $0.18. 42,408 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 85% from the average session volume of 22,920 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.18.
Rockhopper Exploration Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.15 and its 200 day moving average is $0.13.
Rockhopper Exploration Company Profile
Rockhopper Exploration Plc engages in the exploration and exploitation of oil and gas. It operates through the following segments: Falkland Islands, Greater Mediterranean, and Corporate. The company was founded by Samuel John Moody, David Bodecott, and Richard Faras Visick in February 2004 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Rockhopper Exploration (RCKHF)
- Thinking Of Buying The Dip On JD.com? Consider This First
- Wynn Resorts: A Winning Bet for 2023
- A Royally Good Time To Buy The Walt Disney Company
- 3 Surprising Stocks Leading Growth Over Value
- Copa Holdings Is Looking For A Comeback, Its Dividend Agrees
Receive News & Ratings for Rockhopper Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rockhopper Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.