Adventus Mining Co. (OTCMKTS:ADVZF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 17,500 shares, a drop of 19.0% from the April 15th total of 21,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 48,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Adventus Mining Stock Performance
Shares of ADVZF stock opened at $0.27 on Friday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.31 and a 200 day moving average of $0.34. Adventus Mining has a 1 year low of $0.22 and a 1 year high of $0.51.
About Adventus Mining
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Adventus Mining (ADVZF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/8 – 5/12
- An Updraft Is Brewing For DraftKings
- PepsiCo Hits “Sweet Spot” For APAC Growth, Macros Agree
- High-Risk Mullen Automotive Continues To Build Momentum
- 3 Recession-Proof Stocks With Nice Dividends
Receive News & Ratings for Adventus Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adventus Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.