WPP (NASDAQ:WPP – Get Rating) was downgraded by equities researchers at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note issued to investors on Saturday.
WPP Stock Performance
Shares of WPP stock opened at $55.89 on Friday. WPP has a 52-week low of $39.67 and a 52-week high of $64.07.
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WPP (WPP)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/8 – 5/12
- An Updraft Is Brewing For DraftKings
- PepsiCo Hits “Sweet Spot” For APAC Growth, Macros Agree
- High-Risk Mullen Automotive Continues To Build Momentum
- 3 Recession-Proof Stocks With Nice Dividends
Receive News & Ratings for WPP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WPP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.