Home Consortium (OTCMKTS:HMCLF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 795,600 shares, an increase of 7.4% from the April 15th total of 741,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Home Consortium Price Performance
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Home Consortium (HMCLF)
- FREYR Battery Is An Interesting Play On EVs: At Rock Bottom
- Analysts Upgrade GXO Logistics, Its First Quarter Says It All
- The Bottom Is In For AppLovin; Reversal Is Next
- Exact Sciences Serves Investors Exactly What They Wished For
- Shockwave Medical, Fast Grower, In Boston Scientific’s Sights?
Receive News & Ratings for Home Consortium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Home Consortium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.