HOPEWELL HOLDIN/ADR (OTCMKTS:HOWWY – Get Rating) crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $4.80 and traded as low as $4.80. HOPEWELL HOLDIN/ADR shares last traded at $4.80, with a volume of 2,500 shares.
HOPEWELL HOLDIN/ADR Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $4.80 and a 200-day simple moving average of $4.80. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03, a quick ratio of 15.69 and a current ratio of 15.69.
About HOPEWELL HOLDIN/ADR
Hopewell Holdings Limited (HHL), the Hong Kong-based group, was listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in 1972. HHL and its subsidiaries are active in the fields of property development and investment, investment in infrastructure projects, hotel investment and management, restaurant operations and food catering.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HOPEWELL HOLDIN/ADR (HOWWY)
- FREYR Battery Is An Interesting Play On EVs: At Rock Bottom
- Analysts Upgrade GXO Logistics, Its First Quarter Says It All
- The Bottom Is In For AppLovin; Reversal Is Next
- Exact Sciences Serves Investors Exactly What They Wished For
- Shockwave Medical, Fast Grower, In Boston Scientific’s Sights?
Receive News & Ratings for HOPEWELL HOLDIN/ADR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HOPEWELL HOLDIN/ADR and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.