Societe Generale upgraded shares of Maisons du Monde (OTCMKTS:MDOUF – Get Rating) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research report sent to investors on Monday, The Fly reports.
Maisons du Monde Stock Performance
Shares of MDOUF opened at $12.15 on Monday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $12.15. Maisons du Monde has a 12-month low of $9.12 and a 12-month high of $12.15.
About Maisons du Monde
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Maisons du Monde (MDOUF)
- FREYR Battery Is An Interesting Play On EVs: At Rock Bottom
- Analysts Upgrade GXO Logistics, Its First Quarter Says It All
- The Bottom Is In For AppLovin; Reversal Is Next
- Exact Sciences Serves Investors Exactly What They Wished For
- Shockwave Medical, Fast Grower, In Boston Scientific’s Sights?
Receive News & Ratings for Maisons du Monde Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Maisons du Monde and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.