Marlin Midstream Partners, LP (OTCMKTS:AZURQ – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.03 and traded as low as $0.02. Marlin Midstream Partners shares last traded at $0.03, with a volume of 104,900 shares traded.
Marlin Midstream Partners Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.03.
About Marlin Midstream Partners
Marlin Midstream Partners, LP develops, owns, operates and acquires midstream energy assets. The Company provides natural gas gathering, transportation, treating and processing services and One million cubic feet (NGL) transportation services, which it refer to as its midstream natural gas business, and crude oil transloading services, which it refer to as its crude oil logistics business.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Marlin Midstream Partners (AZURQ)
- FREYR Battery Is An Interesting Play On EVs: At Rock Bottom
- Analysts Upgrade GXO Logistics, Its First Quarter Says It All
- The Bottom Is In For AppLovin; Reversal Is Next
- Exact Sciences Serves Investors Exactly What They Wished For
- Shockwave Medical, Fast Grower, In Boston Scientific’s Sights?
Receive News & Ratings for Marlin Midstream Partners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Marlin Midstream Partners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.