NGL Energy Partners LP (NYSE:NGL – Get Rating) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $2.10 and traded as high as $2.90. NGL Energy Partners shares last traded at $2.89, with a volume of 165,076 shares.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, StockNews.com upgraded NGL Energy Partners from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Monday, May 8th.
NGL Energy Partners Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $2.95 and a 200-day moving average of $2.10. The firm has a market capitalization of $379.52 million, a P/E ratio of -5.90 and a beta of 1.61. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.46, a quick ratio of 0.86 and a current ratio of 1.02.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On NGL Energy Partners
NGL Energy Partners Company Profile
NGL Energy Partners LP is an energy partnership that transports, treats, recycles, and disposes of produced water generated as part of the energy production process. It also transports, stores, markets, and provides other logistics services for crude oil and liquid hydrocarbons. The firm operates through the following segments: Water Solutions, Crude Oil Logistics, Liquids Logistics, and Corporate & Other.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NGL Energy Partners (NGL)
- FREYR Battery Is An Interesting Play On EVs: At Rock Bottom
- Analysts Upgrade GXO Logistics, Its First Quarter Says It All
- The Bottom Is In For AppLovin; Reversal Is Next
- Exact Sciences Serves Investors Exactly What They Wished For
- Shockwave Medical, Fast Grower, In Boston Scientific’s Sights?
Receive News & Ratings for NGL Energy Partners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NGL Energy Partners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.