Research analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of InspireMD (NYSE:NSPR – Get Rating) in a research note issued on Tuesday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the stock.
InspireMD Stock Performance
Shares of NYSE NSPR opened at $1.84 on Tuesday. The stock has a market cap of $15.32 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.79 and a beta of 0.88. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.18 and a 200 day simple moving average of $1.14. InspireMD has a 52 week low of $0.81 and a 52 week high of $2.42.
InspireMD (NYSE:NSPR – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, March 30th. The company reported ($0.60) EPS for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $1.03 million during the quarter. InspireMD had a negative net margin of 357.59% and a negative return on equity of 78.10%.
InspireMD Company Profile
InspireMD, Inc is medical device company, which engages in the development and commercialization of its proprietary MicroNet stent platform technology for the treatment of complex vascular and coronary disease. Its products are marketed for use mainly in patients with acute coronary syndromes, notably acute myocardial infarction and saphenous vein graft coronary interventions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on InspireMD (NSPR)
- FREYR Battery Is An Interesting Play On EVs: At Rock Bottom
- Analysts Upgrade GXO Logistics, Its First Quarter Says It All
- The Bottom Is In For AppLovin; Reversal Is Next
- Exact Sciences Serves Investors Exactly What They Wished For
- Shockwave Medical, Fast Grower, In Boston Scientific’s Sights?
Receive News & Ratings for InspireMD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InspireMD and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.