WM Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAPSW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 13,700 shares, a decline of 14.4% from the April 15th total of 16,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 3,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 3.5 days.
WM Technology Price Performance
NASDAQ MAPSW opened at $0.11 on Tuesday. WM Technology has a 52 week low of $0.06 and a 52 week high of $1.79. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $0.09.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WM Technology (MAPSW)
- FREYR Battery Is An Interesting Play On EVs: At Rock Bottom
- Analysts Upgrade GXO Logistics, Its First Quarter Says It All
- The Bottom Is In For AppLovin; Reversal Is Next
- Exact Sciences Serves Investors Exactly What They Wished For
- Shockwave Medical, Fast Grower, In Boston Scientific’s Sights?
Receive News & Ratings for WM Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WM Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.