Moncler S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:MONRY – Get Rating) fell 0.7% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $70.65 and last traded at $70.65. 1,857 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 349% from the average session volume of 414 shares. The stock had previously closed at $71.15.
Moncler Stock Performance
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $70.91 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $60.83.
Moncler S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, designs, produces, and distributes clothing and related accessories for men, women, and children under the Moncler and Stone Island brand names. Its product portfolio includes footwear products; leather goods, such as bags, backpacks, and accessories; and sunglasses, eyeglasses, frames, and men's and women's ski goggles under the Moncler Lunettes brand.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Moncler (MONRY)
- 5 Best Bank ETFs to Buy Now
- How to Invest in Telehealth and Telemedicine Stocks
- Target’s Guidance Looms Over The Market
- Want Clean Energy? Siemens May Be Pointing To A Breakout
- Up Over 2,600% in 5 Years, Wall Street Still Calls Celsius a Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Moncler Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Moncler and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.