Thor Explorations Ltd. (OTCMKTS:THXPF – Get Rating) traded down 3% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $0.22 and last traded at $0.22. 10,000 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 76% from the average session volume of 41,045 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.23.
Thor Explorations Stock Down 3.0 %
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.23 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.21.
Thor Explorations Company Profile
Thor Explorations Ltd., a natural resources company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of mineral properties in Senegal, Burkina Faso, Nigeria, and Canada. The company primarily explores for gold and silver deposits. Its flagship property is the Segilola gold project located in Osun State, Nigeria.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Thor Explorations (THXPF)
- 5 Best Bank ETFs to Buy Now
- How to Invest in Telehealth and Telemedicine Stocks
- Target’s Guidance Looms Over The Market
- Want Clean Energy? Siemens May Be Pointing To A Breakout
- Up Over 2,600% in 5 Years, Wall Street Still Calls Celsius a Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Thor Explorations Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thor Explorations and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.