Shares of UPHOLDINGS Compound Kings ETF (BATS:KNGS – Get Rating) dropped 0.4% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $19.73 and last traded at $19.73. Approximately 15 shares were traded during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $19.81.
UPHOLDINGS Compound Kings ETF Stock Down 0.4 %
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $19.29 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $18.25. The company has a market capitalization of $7.89 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 32.33 and a beta of 1.14.
UPHOLDINGS Compound Kings ETF Company Profile
The Upholdings Compound Kings ETF (KNGS) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in total market equity. The fund is actively managed to select globally, a narrow group of companies believed to provide long-term capital growth. KNGS was launched on Dec 30, 2020 and is managed by Upholdings.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on UPHOLDINGS Compound Kings ETF (KNGS)
- 5 Best Bank ETFs to Buy Now
- How to Invest in Telehealth and Telemedicine Stocks
- Target’s Guidance Looms Over The Market
- Want Clean Energy? Siemens May Be Pointing To A Breakout
- Up Over 2,600% in 5 Years, Wall Street Still Calls Celsius a Buy
Receive News & Ratings for UPHOLDINGS Compound Kings ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UPHOLDINGS Compound Kings ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.