Volt Carbon Technologies Inc. (OTCMKTS:TORVF – Get Rating)’s share price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.05 and traded as high as $0.06. Volt Carbon Technologies shares last traded at $0.05, with a volume of 71,000 shares changing hands.
Volt Carbon Technologies Trading Up 13.7 %
The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.05 and a 200 day moving average of $0.05.
About Volt Carbon Technologies
Volt Carbon Technologies, Inc engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties. It operates through the Mineral Exploration and Development, and Research and Development segments. The Mineral Exploration and Development segment focuses on property interests with potential sites of economic mineralization.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Volt Carbon Technologies (TORVF)
- 5 Best Bank ETFs to Buy Now
- How to Invest in Telehealth and Telemedicine Stocks
- Target’s Guidance Looms Over The Market
- Want Clean Energy? Siemens May Be Pointing To A Breakout
- Up Over 2,600% in 5 Years, Wall Street Still Calls Celsius a Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Volt Carbon Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Volt Carbon Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.