Kutcho Copper Corp. (OTCMKTS:KCCFF – Get Rating) shares fell 3.6% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.13 and last traded at $0.14. 89,938 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 119% from the average session volume of 41,092 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.14.
Kutcho Copper Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day moving average of $0.21 and a 200 day moving average of $0.21.
About Kutcho Copper
Kutcho Copper Corp. is a mineral exploration company. The firm engages in the identification and acquisition of copper and gold projects. It also involves in the development of Kutcho property. The company was founded on August 29, 1986 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kutcho Copper (KCCFF)
- It’s Time To Take Another Bite Of Take-Two Interactive
- Zoetis Declares New Dividend, Hinting At Undervaluation
- Good News For Walmart Isn’t So Great For Everybody Else
- Eagle Materials, Answering America’s Building Supply Needs
- Pharma Giants Novartis, Lilly, Merck, and Novo Outperform Market
Receive News & Ratings for Kutcho Copper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kutcho Copper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.