BMO Covered Call Utilities ETF (TSE:ZWU – Get Rating) shares passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$11.44 and traded as low as C$11.26. BMO Covered Call Utilities ETF shares last traded at C$11.27, with a volume of 206,491 shares traded.
BMO Covered Call Utilities ETF Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day moving average of C$11.44 and a 200-day moving average of C$11.55.
BMO Covered Call Utilities ETF Announces Dividend
The company also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, May 2nd. Investors of record on Tuesday, May 2nd were paid a dividend of $0.08 per share. This represents a $0.96 annualized dividend and a yield of 8.52%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, April 26th.
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
- Foot Locker And The Ebbing Tide Of Discretionary Spending
Receive News & Ratings for BMO Covered Call Utilities ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMO Covered Call Utilities ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.