China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:CPHI – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.32. China Pharma shares last traded at $0.32, with a volume of 162,385 shares traded.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, StockNews.com started coverage on shares of China Pharma in a research report on Friday, April 21st. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
China Pharma Stock Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of $16.37 million, a PE ratio of -3.96 and a beta of 0.62.
About China Pharma
China Pharma Holdings, Inc engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical products. The firm’s product portfolio includes Central Nervous System (CNS) and Cerebral-Cardiovascular Diseases, Anti-infection and Respiratory Diseases, Digestive Diseases, Comprehensive Healthcare, and Protective Products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Pharma (CPHI)
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
- Foot Locker And The Ebbing Tide Of Discretionary Spending
Receive News & Ratings for China Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.