Equities researchers at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of PepsiCo (NYSE:PEP – Get Rating) in a research note issued on Thursday. The brokerage set a “buy” rating on the stock.
PepsiCo Trading Up 0.1 %
NYSE:PEP opened at $191.84 on Thursday. PepsiCo has a one year low of $154.86 and a one year high of $196.88.
PepsiCo Company Profile
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PepsiCo (PEP)
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
- Foot Locker And The Ebbing Tide Of Discretionary Spending
Receive News & Ratings for PepsiCo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PepsiCo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.