Sweet Earth Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:SEHCF – Get Rating) was up 124.4% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $0.11 and last traded at $0.11. Approximately 340 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average daily volume of 6,298 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.05.
Sweet Earth Stock Up 124.4 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $0.14 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.19.
About Sweet Earth
Sweet Earth Holdings Corporation cultivates, processes, and sells hemp cannabidiol (CBD) products in the United States and Spain. The company offers CBD and hemp infused facial products, including CBD hydration creams, oat and honey cleansers, and soothing CBD lip balms; and botanicals and essential oils, such as balancing CBD jasmine oils, soothing CBD bath salt soaks, invigorating CBD neem and turmeric scrubs, and aloe-infused CBD hand sanitizers for body and skin care.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sweet Earth (SEHCF)
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
- Foot Locker And The Ebbing Tide Of Discretionary Spending
Receive News & Ratings for Sweet Earth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sweet Earth and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.