Ansell Limited (OTCMKTS:ANSLY – Get Rating) shares dropped 0.7% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $71.43 and last traded at $71.43. Approximately 1,662 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 1% from the average daily volume of 1,680 shares. The stock had previously closed at $71.96.
Ansell Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $71.44 and a 200 day simple moving average of $74.39.
Ansell Ltd. engages in the development, manufacture, distribution, and sale of gloves and protective personal equipment in the industrial and medical end markets. It operates through the Healthcare and Industrial segment. The Healthcare segment consists of surgical and examination gloves, healthcare safety devices, and active infection prevention products for healthcare patients and single use industrial application gloves.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ansell (ANSLY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Ansell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ansell and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.