Bitdeer Technologies Group (NASDAQ:BTDR – Get Rating) shares gapped up prior to trading on Friday . The stock had previously closed at $5.06, but opened at $5.36. Bitdeer Technologies Group shares last traded at $5.10, with a volume of 57,755 shares trading hands.
Bitdeer Technologies Group Trading Down 4.9 %
The company has a market cap of $535.30 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -20.04 and a beta of -0.08.
About Bitdeer Technologies Group
Blue Safari Group Acquisition Corp. is a blank check company. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or related business combination with one or more businesses. Blue Safari Group Acquisition Corp. is based in Central, Hong Kong.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bitdeer Technologies Group (BTDR)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Bitdeer Technologies Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitdeer Technologies Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.