Shares of BMO CA High Dividend Covered Call ETF (TSE:ZWC – Get Rating) fell 0.3% on Friday . The company traded as low as C$17.32 and last traded at C$17.36. 34,350 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 64% from the average session volume of 95,497 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$17.41.
BMO CA High Dividend Covered Call ETF Price Performance
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of C$17.49 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$17.68.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for BMO CA High Dividend Covered Call ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMO CA High Dividend Covered Call ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.