Analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Duck Creek Technologies (NYSE:DCT – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Sunday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Duck Creek Technologies Price Performance
Shares of NYSE:DCT opened at $18.99 on Friday. Duck Creek Technologies has a 1-year low of $10.04 and a 1-year high of $22.99. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $18.98. The firm has a market capitalization of $2.60 billion, a PE ratio of -172.64 and a beta of 0.59.
About Duck Creek Technologies
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Duck Creek Technologies (DCT)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Duck Creek Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Duck Creek Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.