El Puerto de Liverpool, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:ELPQF – Get Rating) shot up 1.5% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $6.25 and last traded at $6.25. 100 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 76% from the average session volume of 417 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.16.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Citigroup lowered shares of El Puerto de Liverpool from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Monday, April 17th.
El Puerto de Liverpool Trading Up 1.5 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $6.17 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $5.71.
About El Puerto de Liverpool
El Puerto de Liverpool, S. A. B. de C. V., together with its subsidiaries, operates a chain of department stores in Mexico. The company operates through Liverpool Commercial, Suburbia Commercial, and Real Estate segments. Its stores offer various products, such as clothes and accessories for men, women, and children; household goods; furniture; cosmetics; and other consumer products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on El Puerto de Liverpool (ELPQF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for El Puerto de Liverpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for El Puerto de Liverpool and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.