High Liner Foods (OTCMKTS:HLNFF – Get Rating) had its price target raised by stock analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$16.00 to C$17.00 in a report released on Friday, The Fly reports.
High Liner Foods Trading Up 0.1 %
HLNFF stock opened at $10.90 on Friday. High Liner Foods has a 1-year low of $8.28 and a 1-year high of $11.37. The business’s 50 day moving average is $10.89 and its 200-day moving average is $10.58.
About High Liner Foods
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on High Liner Foods (HLNFF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for High Liner Foods Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for High Liner Foods and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.