Flywire Co. (NASDAQ:FLYW – Get Rating) CEO Michael Massaro sold 11,457 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, May 16th. The stock was sold at an average price of $30.54, for a total value of $349,896.78. Following the sale, the chief executive officer now directly owns 1,197,022 shares in the company, valued at $36,557,051.88. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website.
Michael Massaro also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, April 11th, Michael Massaro sold 25,790 shares of Flywire stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $28.70, for a total value of $740,173.00.
- On Monday, April 3rd, Michael Massaro sold 27,138 shares of Flywire stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $29.11, for a total value of $789,987.18.
- On Tuesday, March 28th, Michael Massaro sold 24,296 shares of Flywire stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $27.31, for a total value of $663,523.76.
- On Monday, March 13th, Michael Massaro sold 4,166 shares of Flywire stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $24.04, for a total value of $100,150.64.
Flywire Stock Performance
Shares of Flywire stock opened at $30.99 on Friday. Flywire Co. has a one year low of $14.56 and a one year high of $31.35. The company has a market cap of $3.43 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -103.30 and a beta of 1.15. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $28.66 and its 200 day moving average price is $25.47.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Flywire
Hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the business. MCF Advisors LLC acquired a new stake in Flywire during the third quarter worth $30,000. Assetmark Inc. increased its stake in Flywire by 170.2% during the third quarter. Assetmark Inc. now owns 1,332 shares of the company’s stock worth $31,000 after acquiring an additional 839 shares during the last quarter. UBS Group AG acquired a new stake in Flywire during the third quarter worth $36,000. Fifth Third Bancorp acquired a new stake in Flywire during the fourth quarter worth $38,000. Finally, CWM LLC grew its stake in shares of Flywire by 69.2% in the fourth quarter. CWM LLC now owns 1,577 shares of the company’s stock valued at $39,000 after buying an additional 645 shares in the last quarter. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 79.06% of the company’s stock.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
A number of brokerages have issued reports on FLYW. Wells Fargo & Company increased their price target on Flywire from $30.00 to $35.00 and gave the stock an “overweight” rating in a research report on Wednesday, March 1st. Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on Flywire in a research report on Monday, January 23rd. They issued an “equal weight” rating and a $26.00 target price on the stock. The Goldman Sachs Group raised their target price on Flywire from $30.00 to $34.00 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research report on Thursday, April 13th. Bank of America raised their target price on Flywire from $32.00 to $36.00 in a research report on Wednesday, May 10th. Finally, Stephens raised their target price on Flywire from $32.00 to $34.00 in a research report on Wednesday, May 10th. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a hold rating, six have assigned a buy rating and one has given a strong buy rating to the company’s stock. According to MarketBeat, the stock currently has a consensus rating of “Buy” and an average target price of $32.00.
Flywire Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a payment enablement and software company in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, and internationally. Its payment platform and network, and vertical-specific software help clients to get paid and help their customers to pay.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Flywire (FLYW)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Flywire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flywire and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.