Syrah Resources Limited (ASX:SYR – Get Rating) insider James (Jim) Askew acquired 200,000 shares of Syrah Resources stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, May 17th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$0.91 ($0.61) per share, with a total value of A$182,000.00 ($122,147.65).
Syrah Resources Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 19.53, a current ratio of 4.55 and a quick ratio of 8.09.
Syrah Resources Company Profile
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Syrah Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Syrah Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.